As long as your order is not yet In Process, we may be able to modify or cancel your order. Please contact us by phone or email to inquire about adjusting your order. Please note that orders may be In Process as early as the Thursday before your ship/delivery date. We will not be able to modify or cancel your order once it is In Process, or after 5am on the ship/delivery date.
During the holiday seasons before Passover, Rosh Hashanah and Thanksgiving, we cannot make any changes or cancellations to orders after they have been placed.
- Delays are rare, but they happen. Rest assured that our shipments are insured, and we pack our shipments to withstand extended transit.
- If your package is delayed, please do NOT call the carrier to cancel the shipment or refuse the shipment. This will prevent us from making an insurance claim and replacing your package.
- We will work with the carrier to do everything we can to locate and expedite your package.
- In the unlikely event your shipment is not cold upon arrival, we will refund or replace your order; however, we cannot send a replacement until we know the condition of the original order. Photos may be required in order to process a replacement claim.
- If we have to replace your order, we will do so with the closest available inventory, and the fastest available delivery. We may make substitutions or give credit if the original items you ordered are unavailable.
- If you choose a Friday delivery, your order may arrive after Shabbat. If your order is delayed, we will work with the carrier to request a Saturday delivery, but it may not deliver until Monday. If possible, choose an an earlier delivery day.
- Please double check your delivery address. We cannot be responsible for delays caused by incorrect addresses. If you're sending a gift, it is your responsibility to confirm that the recipient can receive the shipment on the scheduled delivery day, and to coordinate with them in the event of delays.
Condition upon arrival
- Products are shipped frozen and will arrive frozen or refrigerated. Meats that have thawed but are still cold can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage. Learn more about freezing & defrosting meat here.
- You are responsible for the prompt unpacking of shipments. We are not responsible if your order is stolen, damaged or thawed after it is delivered.
- Products will be delivered frozen or refrigerated. Meats that have thawed but are still cold can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage.
- If you are not home when we arrive and have not instructed us to leave your order, we will call you; if we can’t reach you, we will not leave your order and your delivery will be rescheduled. Additional fees may apply. Please make sure the number you provide is one where you can be reached between 11am-8pm.
- If you leave a cooler for us, please make sure it is big enough to hold your products, and contains enough coolant to keep your products cold until you get home.
- You are responsible for the prompt unpacking of shipments. We are not responsible if your order is stolen, damaged or thawed after it is delivered to you.
- Please double-check your delivery address. We are not responsible for delays caused by typos, errors or omissions in the delivery address
- You are responsible for providing the correct delivery address for gift orders, and confirming gift recipient can receive their order.
- Occasionally, deliveries may be delayed or rescheduled. We will give you as much notice as possible in the event of any delay. We will not issue refunds when a delivery is delayed or rescheduled.
- PASSOVER CLUB UPDATE: WE WILL SHIP ALL BUYING CLUB ORDERS DIRECTLY TO CUSTOMER'S HOMES FOR $40.
- Products are shipped frozen and will arrive frozen or refrigerated. Meats that have thawed but are still cold can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage.
- Occasionally, Buying Club pick-ups may be delayed or rescheduled. We monitor our shipments closely and will give you as much notice as possible in the event of any delay. We will not issue refunds when a pick-up is delayed or rescheduled.
- Please check your invoice carefully to make sure you have picked up your entire order (which may be in both boxes and/or bags) before you leave the pick up location. If there is a problem with your order, you must notify us within 36 hours of the pick up time. We cannot be responsible for missing items that are reported after 36 hours.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we cannot offer refunds for returned meat. Please check your order carefully upon receipt. If you feel that any item you received falls short of our Guarantee, please contact us. Please do not discard any product or packaging until you have contacted us. It’s also a great idea to take a picture of anything you want us to know about (good or bad). You can reach us at 888-790-5781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to contact you for additional information regarding your order. In instances where your order value is greater than $200 and your billing and delivery address are not the same, additional verification may be required to process your order.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Visit Lucky Orange to view and manage data that Lucky Orange has collected about you on the Grow & Behold website, or to opt out of future tracking.
How we use collected information
Grow and Behold Foods collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated: January 14 2019
Packs & Weights
Our frozen meats are packaged in vacuum-sealed packs. Most packs contain one piece (ie, one Brisket). Some packs will contain two pieces (ie, Lamb Chops). Packs of smaller items, such as Chicken Wings or Pepper Steak, will contain multiple pieces.
These vacuum-sealed packs are generally packed in a cardboard box. If there is an option to choose how many packs you'd like in the box, you'll make that choice under "Number of Packs". Then you'll choose the total weight of the box (that is, the combined weight of all the the packs in that box).
Example: Lamb Chops
Let's say you're ordering Lamb Chops and you select the following:
You've chosen: 2 packs, ~1.9lbs, and the price shows as $60.78.
You’ll receive 1 box, with 2 packs of lamb chops inside. The whole thing will weigh approximately ~1.9lbs and will cost $60.78.
Each pack will contain 2 lamb chops, and weigh approximately .95lbs.
You’ll have 4 lamb chops in total. Each will weigh approximately .475lbs (note that one may be slightly larger and one slightly smaller).
Weight Ranges & Prices
To keep our fulfillment system practical and manageable, products with variable weights are sold in a weight range (this includes most frozen meats, with the exception of deli meats, sausages and beef jerky). We keep the ranges as small as practically possible to minimize the variation you might receive. If a price/lb is shown with a *, it is an estimate for comparison purposes only, since the price associated with each weight is the price for all items within that weight range.
This chart shows the weight ranges for all our products:
|less than 0.99lb||0.05lb|
|1lb - 2.19lb||0.1lb|
|2.2lb - 2.74lb||0.30lb|
|2.75lb - 10.24lb||0.25lb|
|10.25lb - 19.99lb||0.5lb|
Customer reviews help other customers understand our products, and also help us as a company respond and correct issues ASAP. We are grateful to our customers for taking the time to share their experiences with our products. We reserve the right to contact reviewers for follow up information and/or to resolve complaints.
All reviews are reviewed before they are published to the site. If approved, reviews will be published within 14 days of receipt. Not all reviews are published. Some reasons a review may not be published include, but are not limited to, the following: they contain rude, profane, hostile or inappropriate content; they are related to a specific, correctable issue that is not generally applicable to the product (ie, mislabeled, wrong cut, etc); or they are not related to the cut itself (for example, other delivery or company feedback, solicitations, etc.).
Cart-Level Sales are only available for orders placed during the time period of the sale. Discounts cannot be applied to previously placed orders or orders placed after the sale is over. If sale includes multiple tiers, discounts cannot be combined by placing separate orders.
First Order Offers are only for new customers placing their first order with Grow & Behold. Inappropriate use of first order coupons will be not be honored. Coupons will be removed from orders without notification.
Our Refer-A-Friend Program is designed for existing customers to refer friends and family who have never purchased from Grow & Behold. Inappropriate use of the referral program may result in codes being removed from orders without notification and/or customers being removed from the referral program.
Coupon Codes offered via email communication are intended for the recipient of the email only. Inappropriate use of coupons will be not be honored. Coupons will be removed from orders without notification.
Products on Special may change at anytime without prior notice.