In order to maintain a safe working environment for our team, orders cannot be modified, cancelled, or combined after they have been packed. If you place two orders, they will ship separately.
- Ground Shipping is at your own risk. We will not issue refunds for UPS/FedEx Ground orders that arrive in unsuitable condition due to delays.
- Packages shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Priority Overnight are insured. In the event of a delay, we will work with the carrier to locate your shipment. In the unlikely event your shipment does not arrive in suitable condition, we will refund or replace your order; however, we cannot send a replacement until we know the condition of the original order. Please do not refuse or return the shipment as this will prevent us from making an insurance claim. Photos may be required in order to process a replacement claim. If we have to replace your order, we will do so with the closest available inventory, and the fastest available delivery. We may make substitutions or give store credit if the original items you ordered are unavailable.
- If you choose a Friday delivery, your order may arrive after Shabbat. If your order is delayed, we will work with the carrier to request a Saturday delivery, but it may not deliver until Monday. If possible, choose an an earlier delivery day.
- Please double check your delivery address. We cannot be responsible for delays caused by incorrect addresses. If you're sending a gift, it is your responsibility to confirm that the recipient can receive the shipment on the scheduled delivery day, and to coordinate with them in the event of delays.
Condition upon arrival
- We guarantee that orders will arrive in suitable condition, refrigerated or frozen. Meat that is still cold to the touch can be safely refrozen with no loss of quality -- you can learn more about freezing and defrosting meat here. If you have any concerns about your order, please reach out to us at 888-790-5781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for the prompt unpacking of shipments. We are not responsible if your order is stolen, damaged or thawed after it is delivered.
- Delivery notification emails are sent from 'email@example.com' generally within 2-3 hours of delivery. Please check your lobby, side door, garage, etc. if you do not see your package at your front door. We do not have any control over where the carrier leaves your package.
- If your shipping container arrives damaged, please take pictures and contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-790-5781.
- Products will be delivered frozen or refrigerated. Meats that have thawed but are still cold can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage. Occasionally, due to extremely high demand at this time, meats may be delivered fresh (not yet frozen). They can be stored in the refrigerator if you are planning to cook them soon, or put in the freezer for later use.
- If you are not home when we arrive and have not instructed us to leave your order, we will call you; if we can’t reach you, we will not leave your order and your delivery will be rescheduled. Additional fees may apply. Please make sure the number you provide is one where you can be reached between 11am-8pm.
- If you leave a cooler for us, please make sure it is big enough to hold your products, and contains enough coolant to keep your products cold until you get home.
- You are responsible for the prompt unpacking of shipments. We are not responsible if your order is stolen, damaged or thawed after it is delivered to you.
- Please double-check your delivery address. We are not responsible for delays caused by typos, errors or omissions in the delivery address
- You are responsible for providing the correct delivery address for gift orders, and confirming gift recipient can receive their order.
- Occasionally, deliveries may be delayed or rescheduled. We will give you as much notice as possible in the event of any delay. We will not issue refunds when a delivery is delayed or rescheduled.
- Products are shipped frozen and will arrive frozen or refrigerated. Meats that have thawed but are still cold can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage.
- Occasionally, Buying Club pick-ups may be delayed or rescheduled. We monitor our shipments closely and will give you as much notice as possible in the event of any delay. We will not issue refunds when a pick-up is delayed or rescheduled.
- Please check your invoice carefully to make sure you have picked up your entire order (which may be in both boxes and/or bags) before you leave the pick up location. If there is a problem with your order, you must notify us within 36 hours of the pick up time. We cannot be responsible for missing items that are reported after 36 hours.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we cannot offer refunds for returned meat. Please check your order carefully upon receipt. If you feel that any item you received falls short of our Guarantee, please contact us. Please do not discard any product or packaging until you have contacted us. It’s also a great idea to take a picture of anything you want us to know about (good or bad). You can reach us at 888-790-5781 or email@example.com.
We may need to contact you for additional information regarding your order. In instances where your order value is greater than $200 and your billing and delivery address are not the same, additional verification may be required to process your order.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Information is collected from sources as browser cookies, interactive web forms, and network data (such as IP addresses). Users may be asked for, as appropriate: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Visit Lucky Orange to view and manage data that Lucky Orange has collected about you on the Grow & Behold website, or to opt out of future tracking.
How we use collected information
Grow and Behold Foods collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. These third parties include e-commerce providers, e-commerce functionality providers, communication providers, targeting providers and advertising providers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Under the CCPA (California Consumers Protection Act), California residents have the following rights:
- The right to know which personal information is being collected
- The right to know if personal data is being sold or shared, and to whom (we never sell data)
- The right to object to the sale of personal data
- The right to access one's own personal information
- The right to equal service and price, even for consumers who exercise their privacy rights
For more information about your data and privacy than is covered in this policy, to request a copy of information collected, or to request the removal of personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-790-5781.
Grow and Behold Foods will verify to a reasonable degree of certainty requests for data access using at least two data points provided by the consumer. Requests for specific pieces of personal information and/or data deletion will be verified to a reasonably high degree of certainty by matching at least 3 data points and collecting a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that the requestor is the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated: August 20, 2020
Packs & Weights
Our frozen meats are packaged in vacuum-sealed packages. Most packages contain one piece (ie, one Brisket). Some packages will contain two pieces (ie, Lamb Chops). Packages of smaller items, such as Chicken Wings or Pepper Steak, will contain multiple pieces.
For red meat items and multi-pack poultry items, vacuum-sealed packages may be packed in a cardboard box. If there is an option to choose how many packages you'd like in the box, you'll make that selection under "Number of Packages". Then you'll choose the total weight of the box (that is, the combined weight of all the the packages in that box). If only one choice is showing in a green box, you do not need to make any selection.
Example: Lamb Chops
Let's say you're ordering Lamb Chops and you select the following:
You've chosen: 2 packs, ~1.1lbs, and the price shows as $39.99.
You’ll receive 1 box, with 2 packages of lamb chops inside. The whole thing will weigh approximately ~1.1lbs and will cost $39.99.
Each package will contain 2 lamb chops, and weigh approximately .65lbs.
You’ll have 4 lamb chops in total. Each will weigh approximately .35lbs (note that some may be slightly larger and some slightly smaller).
Weight Ranges & Prices
To keep our fulfillment system practical and manageable, products with variable weights are sold in a weight range (this includes most frozen meats, with the exception of deli meats, sausages and beef jerky). We keep the ranges as small as practically possible to minimize the variation you might receive. If a price/lb is shown with a *, it is an estimate for comparison purposes only, since the price associated with each weight is the price for all items within that weight range.
This chart shows the weight ranges for all our products:
|less than 0.99lb||0.05lb|
|1lb - 2.19lb||0.1lb|
|2.2lb - 2.74lb||0.30lb|
|2.75lb - 10.24lb||0.25lb|
|10.25lb - 19.99lb||0.5lb|
Customer reviews help other customers understand our products, and also help us as a company respond and correct issues ASAP. We are grateful to our customers for taking the time to share their experiences with our products. We reserve the right to contact reviewers for follow up information and/or to resolve complaints.
All reviews are reviewed before they are published to the site. If approved, reviews will be published within 14 days of receipt. Not all reviews are published. Some reasons a review may not be published include, but are not limited to, the following: they contain rude, profane, hostile or inappropriate content; they are related to a specific, correctable issue that is not generally applicable to the product (ie, mislabeled, wrong cut, etc); or they are not related to the cut itself (for example, other delivery or company feedback, solicitations, etc.).
Cart-Level Sales are only available for orders placed during the time period of the sale. Discounts cannot be applied to previously placed orders or orders placed after the sale is over. If sale includes multiple tiers, discounts cannot be combined by placing separate orders.
First Order Offers are only for new customers placing their first order with Grow & Behold. Inappropriate use of first order coupons will be not be honored. Coupons will be removed from orders without notification.
Our Refer-A-Friend Program is designed for existing customers to refer friends and family who have never purchased from Grow & Behold. Inappropriate use of the referral program may result in codes being removed from orders without notification and/or customers being removed from the referral program.
Coupon Codes offered via email communication are intended for the recipient of the email only. Inappropriate use of coupons will be not be honored. Coupons will be removed from orders without notification.
Products on Special may change at anytime without prior notice.
G&B "Rib Cuts" Puzzle Photo Contest, December 2020:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Employees of Grow & Behold, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Grow & Behold as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 10, 2020 and ending on December 31, 2020 at 11:59pm PT.4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting a photo on Instagram or Facebook of the completed puzzle using the @growandbeholdfoods mention (Instagram) or @growandbehold mention (Facebook) and the hashtag #GBPuzzleContest. Entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Grow & Behold. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Grow & Behold.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $150 in store credit to Grow & Behold. The prize has no cash value and is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Grow & Behold to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Grow & Behold. Winner will be notified by direct message on the platform they used to enter within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Grow & Behold shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GROW & BEHOLD‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Grow & Behold, anyone acting on behalf of Grow & Behold, and Grow & Behold’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Grow & Behold reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Grow & Behold’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Grow & Behold may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Grow & Behold. Grow & Behold reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Grow & Behold has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Grow & Behold reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Grow & Behold and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNTED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Campaigns hosted by Grow & Behold is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.