Customer Service Specialist
We are seeking a dynamic and engaging individual to join our white-glove customer service team and grow our sales outreach efforts. This position is primarily phone and email-based customer service, responding to customer inquiries, placing orders, outreach and customer engagement. The ideal candidate is meticulous and thorough, comfortable with technology and web-based apps, eager to solve problems, stays calm under pressure, and enjoys discussing meat and cooking with a wide range of people on the phone and online. Familiarity and experience in the kosher food world is highly desired and is a big plus. Background in sales or marketing is highly preferred. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps, as well as the technological skills to navigate web-based admin portals to edit customer orders.
To apply: please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
This is a remote position. You must have a computer with ample processing speed and a dedicated, quiet place with reliable high-speed internet connection where you can work. (We will provide you with a company headset. You will be expected to provide your own computer and Internet connection.) Must reside in the USA or be able to provide a US address.
- Sunday: 6pm-9pm ET
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 11am-3pm ET
- Thursday: 11:30-4:30pm ET
- Occasional extra shifts (fairs, promotional events, etc. depending on location), additional hours and seasonal overtime will be required during holiday busy seasons.
- $13.00/hour starting rate (yearly review & raise opportunity)
- Paid Jewish Holidays (when they fall during scheduled work days) & paid sick leave
- Meat stipend and 15% employee discount
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails using CRM apps, including taking orders, answering questions about products and delivery options, and responding to complaints/problems
- Promoting and selling products to existing customers via sales calls and emails
- Generating sales leads via targeted community outreach, partnerships, social media, etc.
- Following up with new customers via phone to ensure their expectations were met and exceeded Coordinating with Operations Department regarding order fulfillment
- Coordinating with delivery personnel
- Data entry and clerical work
- Other duties as assigned