Customer Service Specialist
Part-time Passover Position
We are seeking a dynamic and engaging individual to join our white-glove customer service team ahead of the Passover season. This is a temporary position. This position is primarily phone and email-based customer service, responding to customer inquiries, placing orders, outreach and customer engagement. The ideal candidate is meticulous and thorough, comfortable with technology and web-based apps, eager to solve problems, stays calm under pressure, and enjoys discussing meat and cooking with a wide range of people on the phone and online. Familiarity and experience in the kosher food world is highly desired and is a big plus. Background in sales or marketing is highly preferred. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps, as well as the technological skills to navigate web-based admin portals to edit customer orders.
This is a remote position. You must have a computer with ample processing speed and a dedicated, quiet place with reliable high-speed internet connection where you can work. (We will provide you with a company headset. You will be expected to provide your own computer and Internet connection.) Must reside in the USA or be able to provide a US address.
Dates & Hours
- Dates: Monday, March 4-Thursday, April 25
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 10am-2pm ET
- Possible evenings and Sunday hours
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails using CRM apps, including taking orders, answering questions about products and delivery options, and responding to complaints/problems
- Promoting and selling products to existing customers via sales calls and emails
- Generating sales leads via targeted community outreach, partnerships, social media, etc.
- Following up with new customers via phone to ensure their expectations were met and exceeded
- Coordinating with Operations Department regarding order fulfillment
- Coordinating with delivery personnel
- Data entry and clerical work
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org