We deliver anywhere in the USA. When you enter your shipping address at checkout, you'll have the option to choose from all available delivery options for your area.
- Manhattan & Brooklyn: Order by 5am for same-day delivery on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Riverdale, Westchester, Five Towns and Bergen County: Order by 5am for same-day delivery on Tuesday or Thursday
- Queens: order by 5am for same-day delivery on Wednesday
- Rockland, Essex & Passaic Counties, the North Shore of Long Island and Long Beach/Far Rockaway: Order by 1pm for next-day delivery on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- You can choose a delivery date up to 4 weeks in advance at checkout
Manhattan, Brooklyn, Five Towns, Riverdale, Westchester & Bergen County:
Someone must be home during your delivery window to receive your delivery. If you cannot be home during this time, you must leave a cooler outside where we can leave your order, or tell us in the Special Delivery Instructions that you would like us to leave your order without a cooler.
If you are not home when we arrive and have not left a cooler or alternate instructions, we will call you for instructions. Please make sure the number on your invoice is the number where we can reach you during delivery hours. If you are not home and we cannot reach you and you have not left a cooler or delivery instructions for us, we will not leave your order. We will contact you to reschedule delivery. Additional delivery fees may apply.
If you are leaving a cooler for us, please put enough ice in the cooler to keep your products frozen until you get home. Our products are fully frozen when they are delivered. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or thawed items once they have been delivered.
Rockland, Essex & Passaic Counties, and the North Shore of Long Island:
Your order will be delivered in an insulated cooler by FedEx. No one needs to be home as long as there is a safe place for FedEx to leave your order. Orders are generally delivered by 8pm, but may arrive later depending on traffic, weather or other circumstances.
Anywhere in the US
- Order by 1pm ET Monday-Thursday for next-day delivery
- We ship via FedEx Ground (up to 3-days in transit) and FedEx Express
- We do not ship over weekends or have packages scheduled to arrive on Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- If you live near one of our West Coast Buying Clubs, you’ll have the option to choose Buying Club pick-up at Checkout. Buying Clubs deliver 7-10x year. Learn more about Buying Clubs
Orders received by 1pm on Monday-Thursday will ship out the same day. Orders received after 1pm will ship the next day (or the following Monday, if received after 1pm Thursday). Use the chart to see your scheduled delivery day.
Use this Shipping Options and Zone Map to find out which shipping options are available in your area.
If you select Mail Order, your order will be sent via FedEx. Grow and Behold is not responsible in the event that FedEx is unable to deliver a package on the schedule date.
All packages to home addresses are shipped "sign release," meaning no signature is required and FedEx will leave the package at the address UNLESS they feel it is not safe to do so, or it is an apartment building with no safe place to leave the package.
Packages shipped to businesses require a signature upon delivery and are generally delivered before 5pm.
We pack our products securely and with enough dry ice to handle an extra day of shipping, in the case of any delays. Dry ice sublimates, so even if there appears to be 'no dry ice' in the box when it arrives, as long as everything is cold to the touch, it is safe to refreeze and use at a later date (even if it is no longer frozen).
Please double-check your address. Grow and Behold is not responsible for delays caused by typos, errors or omissions in the delivery address.
We cannot ship outside of the US. Canadian customers often ship to a receiving facility near the border.
Shipping Frozen Meats
Our products are frozen right away to ensure they are at peak freshness when defrosted. Products are shipped frozen and will arrive frozen or partially-thawed. Meats that have thawed but are still cold can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage. Learn more.