If you're someone who wants to try new cuts of beef, has a big freezer (or lots of friends) and likes to save with bulk purchases, we're pleased to introduce our Bulk Beef Package, which will save you 5-10% off the retail prices. Bulk beef purchases may not be made with regular promotional coupons.
You can purchase a Forehalf (the front half of the cow, that is, the kosher half) or a Forequarter (half of a Forehalf).
One Forehalf includes the following (divide amounts in half for a Forequarter):
- 1 Hanger Steak (~3lbs)
- 4 Skirt Steaks (~4lbs)
- 16 Rib Steaks (~15lbs) (can substitute Rib Roast)
- 15 Chuck Steaks (~10lbs) (can substitute Chuck Roast)
- 2 Box Flanken (~12lbs)
- 2 Box Spare Ribs/Plate Flanken (~12lbs)
- 2 French Roast (~10lbs)
- 2 Whole Briskets (~10-12lbs) (can substitute 1st/2nd Cut Briskets)
- 6-8 Minute London Broil (~6lb) (can substitute Minute Roast)
- 2 London Broil (~4lb)
- Shoulder Steak/Roast/Pepper Steak/Kabob or Sandwich Steak (~10-12lb) (can substitute Shoulder Steak)
- 4 Beef Cheeks (~2lbs)
- ~20 lbs Stew Beef
- ~50 lbs Ground Beef
- ~1 Box Marrow Bones (~5-7lbs)
- ~1 Box Beefy Bones (~4-6lbs)
Pricing and Shipping Information
A Forehalf will run approximately between $3000 - $3200, depending on the exact weights and the mix of cuts. A Forequarter will be approximately half that. Payment is due when your order ships. Any substitutes other than those listed above may affect the total price.
A Forehalf includes approximately 175-200 lbs of meat, and will take up about 10 cubic feet of freezer space. A Forequarter is half that amount.
How To Order
Make your selection and place your order. We will not charge your card right away. We will contact you to confirm whether you would like steaks/roasts/kabobs, etc. Once we have finalized your choices, we'll place the order and send you an updated total price.
No reviews have been left for this product.Write a Review